Wednesday 22 June 2016

Therapy tomorrow & Moving

Sorry I have been gone for a few days guys. I have been trying to post on my twitter and instagram accounts though. So where have I been? My sister has been moving house so it has been all hands on deck to help with the move and unpacking. I stayed over with her until yesterday to just try to get as much of the house set up as possible.

Although some of that was a little selfish to try to keep me busy on Father's Day. It was our first Father's day without Dad and it was really weird. Both myself and Steph were very emotional and sensitive which I had expected though. It was like there was an elephant in the room that none of us commented on. But we kept ourselves busy packing the day house, and unpacking the new house.

I thought I would check in though as it is my therapy appointment tomorrow and I am really not looking forward to it. I have really been struggling with my anxiety and lack of sleep. I just cannot switch off my thoughts. I have been feeling really sensitive so am worrying that my therapy session will leave me much more vulnerable, but we shall see.

I have usually been able to use reading fiction books as a way to escape and I have even been struggling to focus on those too. I started a new book today called 'A Thousand Boy Kisses.' I picked it hoping it would be an easy read and not too emotional. But I am around 90 pages in and there has been a huge plot twist which is so emotional. So there goes my hopes of escaping my negative worries. It is really well written though and up to now I have really enjoyed the romance.

I shall be writing a review on it once I have finished and let you know how I got on. Anyway wish me luck for tomorrow and remember to stay strong.

Vicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment