Saturday 11 June 2016

Working on the blog

I have been wanting to pick up my blog and use it as my corner of the internet to raise awareness and make fun content for a while. I have finally decided that the time is right to do this. I have been struggling more and more with my depression and anxiety; and so I feel that it maybe good for me (and others) to put my energy into the blog and finally finding my feet on this brilliant thing called the internet.

Since my Dad passed away suddenly in October 2015, my depression and anxiety have taken a nose dive and every day is a real battle with myself. But I think that having this new focus on my life will hopefully help to keep going and help other people who are struggling too.

Thank you for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment down below to say "Hello!"

No comments:

Post a Comment