Saturday 17 January 2015

A Boring Old Day

So today was a bit of a slow day. I am usually at my parents house over the weekend, so they can see me and kiddo, but with the car still being fixed I am unable to go over there. I have found that for some reason over the last month (since the car broke, so I have not been able to go to there house) my depression seems to have gotten a bit worse. Now maybe this is a coincidence, but I am wondering if there is a connection. So hopefully I start to feel a bit better once the car is fixed and we can start making our weekly visits again.
So last night I had a rubbish nights sleep (only 2 hours) so hubby told me to try to catch up on some sleep during the day, as I had a cracking headache. So we eventually headed down for some early tea and watched final score (footie) and I also did some more of my crochet blanket for our bed which I am working on. I have already made my in-laws a double bed blanket for their bed this week, and I am now starting one for our bed. Purely because I struggle with poor cicrulation in my hands and feet so have been struggling at night in all of this cold weather.
In the evening we had a few games with my son on the xbox, on the WWE 2k14 game. Which was fun as we haven't played on that for a while. So that was fun to take my mind of things, relax and get some family fun time in.
I hope that you have had a good day, and it has been eventfull. Thanks for reading and spending time with me as alwaysnew2

No comments:

Post a Comment