Tuesday 2 December 2014

Day One

So today I am feeling really down.  Everything is getting to me, so I am sat here writing this listening to the Frozen soundtrack. I love Disney, and this soundtrack is a great way for me to try and improve my mood. I slept well last night, I got a solid 7 hours sleep and felt good for it.
I have also started a new book todayzoella-book which I am looking forward too.  I am a huge fan of Zoella and she released a book last week. Girl Online is a really interesting fiction story. I am already on Chapter Seven, and I only started it when my son went to school this morning. Zoe is the one who inspired me to start this blog, as she suffers with anxiety also. I watch all of her main channel and vlog's on YouTube and they are something that has allowed me to find ways to fight my own struggles and it allows me to see that I am not alone with struggles.
Since using MoodGYM I have found that one of my 'triggers' is family. I feel like I have bored you enough so I shall sign off and thanks for spending these moments with me.
<3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment